The Hallmark Homes Experience
In addition to helping you design and customize your home, Hallmark Homes also acts as the general contractor for the entire project. We are responsible for providing all of the materials, labor, equipment, and professional services necessary for the project construction. From start to finish we are with you, making sure you receive the home of your dreams.
Having been in the industry for twenty-five-plus years, we have formed long-standing relationships with various subcontractors and suppliers in the area. This allows us to provide customers with a greater range of construction options. We have cultivated an exceptional team of tradespeople, who not only provide skillful workmanship but also partner with us to deliver truly remarkable building results.
Our responsibilities as your general contractor include:
- Applying for building permits
- Providing temporary utilities
- Managing transportation of materials
- Coordinating permanent utility connections (i.e., electrical power, sewer / septic, water, etc.)
- Scheduling respective subcontractors
- Obtaining site surveying and engineering
- Disposing or recycling construction waste
- Scheduling necessary inspections (e.g., bank, customer, and / or codes enforcement)
- And so much more
Your Home-Building Partners
When you work with Hallmark Homes, you work with the same people throughout the entire project. We do not hand you off to subcontractors. We do not ignore customer input.
We welcome the collaboration that comes from working with you to create a beautiful new home, and we take pride in sticking by your side throughout the entire process. When you have a question, we’re there to respond. When you have a worry, we’re there to put those concerns at ease.
There’s a reason we’re Maine’s finest modular home builder: the value and quality of our homes, from concept to completion, are unmatched in the marketplace.