Customization is at the heart of the Hallmark Homes experience.
Before we begin building the house, we first must finalize the floor plan. To do this, customers can either provide us with a floor plan design or work with our in-house designers to create a floor plan. If you provide us with a floor plan design, our in-house staff will review it for safety and code standards, but we will not make changes without first talking those changes through with the customer.
Customers are welcome to review our example selection of modular home floor plans.
Modular Home Materials
After the floor plan has been finalized, our knowledgeable sales staff will work with you to identify the right materials for your new home. Want hardwood floors instead of carpets? Want to add a porch? Interested in an energy efficient heat pump? With Hallmark Homes, you get exactly what you desire, and our sales staff walks you through the entire material selection process.
The Right Modular Home
To help kick-start the floor plan creation process, please take a moment to review and answer the following questions. You may be surprised to find a question that had not crossed your mind, or you may realize you want a smaller or larger house than you initially imagined. By answering these questions, you will help solidify the vision of your modular home and expedite the floor plan creation process.
- What do you like about your current home? What would you change?
- What do you like about your friends’ homes? What about your family’s homes?
- Do you want a home with a lot of natural light?
- Do you need a home that can expand as your family grows?
- Do you prefer one-story or two-story living?
- How many bedrooms / bathrooms do you need?
- Do you prefer open space living, or do you want separation between rooms (e.g., open concept kitchen / dining rooms vs. formal kitchen and dining rooms)?
- Do you need a home office or study?
- Do you need an exercise room?
- Do you want laundry on the first, second, or basement floor?
- Do you want a pantry or walk-in kitchen closet?
- Do you want a porch?
- Do you want a guest room?
If the brainstorming or design process feels overwhelming at any point, you can contact us and our professional in-house designers will gladly take time to discuss the home-building process.
Over the years we have created countless custom floor plans for our customers, and we look forward to helping you do the same.